Under 6: 3 months courses
Under 6: 3 months courses
Explore the limits of imagination while also having fun! Students will join an immersive 3-month course using robotic kits such as Lego WeDo and Code & Go Robot Mouse to learn and refine programming fundamentals while developing critical thinking and social skills. The course includes six lessons where students work together to solve problems and use concepts to operate their robot. Beginner English learners and novice programmers are encouraged to join.
[Age] 4-6 year olds
*Recommended age. If you have a request regarding your child’s age, GGIS we may be able to accommodate your request depending on your child’s skills or English level.
[Date & Time]
- January 8th , 2022 10:00-12:00
- January 22nd, 2022 10:00-12:00
- February 12th, 2022 10:00-12:00
- February 26th, 2022 10:00-12:00
- March 12th, 2022 10:00-12:00
- March 26th, 2022 10:00-12:00
We may be able to accept students after the deadline, but acceptance is not guaranteed. Please contact us before applying or paying the fee.
GGIS Annex Campus
Miwa Building 3F 1 Chome-8-20, Hiratsuka, Shinagawa City.
Beginner – Intermediate *There will be language (Japanese/English) support if necessary
66,000 yen / Course (6 lessons)
*22000 yen / month for joining late.
January 8th & 22nd
|Learning coding fundaments with Mousebot!
Using sequences to guide Mousebot to the cheese.
February 12th & 26th
|Learning how to use block code with Lego WeDo! What kind of robot will you create?|
March 12th & 26th
|Now let’s try LegoWeDo with loops! Students will use block code to achieve variable experimental outcomes.|
*Monthly activities may change without prior notice.
- The event language is in English with Japanese support. If you have concerns about your child’s English level, please feel free to contact us before submitting this form. email@example.com
- In case of siblings participating, please register and apply for each child separately.
- GGIS event and classroom photos will be posted on related websites such as school blogs and
- Parents may not stay to watch the lesson to help us keep the number of participants small and minimize distraction.
- Extension: There is a window of pickup time for your child. Please make sure to be on there by the time. 2000 yen extension fee per 30 minutes will be charged if you do not pick-up your child by the appointed time.
- After submitting this form, cancellations or changes cannot be made to your application. Please make sure to contact us with any questions or concerns beforehand.
Once you have paid your participation fee, it cannot be refunded.
- Guest students will receive an invoice after your application is accepted. GGIS students will be charged on the following month’s invoice.
- There are no substitutions for 3-month courses.
- The event may be cancelled if the minimum number of attendees (6 students) is not met.
- Please read the following document “COVID-19: School Life” and agree.
- I have read and agree to the ContractT&C_2021_AfterSchool. The terms and condition in the document will be applied for matters not stated for this specific event.